PANDA PIPING LTD. employs the best possible individuals for each position within the organization. We hire only the most qualified candidates, then we provide those individuals with the training and tools necessary to do the high quality work required by our customer.
Send your resume by email to General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 519-837-1341
Following jobs posted on: March 22nd 2016
Job Title #1:
Panda Piping Ltd. is looking for hard-working candidates with a good attitude to join as a fitter in our pipe fabrication shop.
- Assemble materials
- Fit and tack according to isometric drawings in order to maintain shop flow
- Follow lean manufacturing practices
- Operate powered industrial equipment and basic hand tools
- Proficient in metal and fitting identification
- Ability to enter data into computer accurately
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel reach and stand for up to 10 hours a day
- Ability to read isometric drawings
- Ability to read tape measure
- Ability to pass basic fitting test
- Ability to pass 2G “Flip-Flop” weld test
- Proficient in geometry and basic math skills
- Attention to detail/thoroughness
Job Title #2:
X-Ray Quality Pipe Welder
Panda Piping Ltd. is looking for qualified x-ray quality welders to join our piping department. We are looking for seasoned welders that have experience with pipe welding. x-ray quality welding, and fabrication. Qualified candidates should be proficient in the MIG, TIG, and Flux core welding processes.
The qualified candidate should be able to weld and fit pipe and utlitize the above mentioned processes daily. Their welds must be able to pass x-ray. The candidate should also be able to read blueprints and be able to fit to bluprint specifications.
Ideal candidates would have completed a program of study in welding and have worked as a welder for a minimum of 3 to 5 years. Pipe welding experience is strongly desired. Ability to pass x-ray, and weld multiple process is a must.