- Over 15 Registered procedures
- GTAW, SMAW, GMAW, and FCAW
- Sch 5 to Sch160 Pipe Wall Thickness
- From ½” Pipe Diameter up to 36”
- All Welders Certified and Registered
- Full Material & Consumables Traceabilityw
Panda Piping Ltd. is certified in accordance with CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Codes:
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
Our current 17,000 sq. ft. facility offers full service manufacturing, cutting-edge pipe welding techniques, full skid piping assembly with electrical services, and precise machining.
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, OR PREFABRICATED FRAMES AND SPOOLS, WE DO IT ALL !!!
Our expertise lies in GTAW, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW pipe welding techniques for light to heavy wall pipe welding, ranging from Sch10 to Sch160, and pipe diameters up to 36”.
Gas metal arc welding (GMAW), sometimes referred to by its subtypes metal inert gas (MIG) welding or metal active gas (MAG) welding, is a welding process in which an electric arc forms between a consumable wire electrode and the workpiece metal(s), which heats the workpiece metal(s), causing them to melt, and join.